-repeats title-
Ah, yes. St. Patty's day. The one of the biggest events in my city. It's true! My town has the second biggest St. Patrick's Day celebration in America! Second to NO ONE, that is!
(Actually, it's right after New York City. You have been educated.)
Okay, Dad got back from the parade and he's just a wee bit tipsy. This is how our conversation went:
Dad: -rolls in and sees me- HEYYYY THERE! :D
Me: Oh God.
^Yeah. That's basically it.^
It was funny :)
-cough- Anyway...
I've basically figured out what I want to be when I grow up. Being a Graphic Designer is virtually my dream job. My back up plan? Industrial Designer. Heck, I might even be both if I get the chance! They're just so...appealing...
My biggest goal in life? To be commisioned to illustrated a Tarot deck ^-^
I don't feel like explaining now, so if you're curious as to what a Tarot deck is, just ask in the comments. I'll do my best to explain.
Actually, this dream led to a profound statement by your truly.
Everybody: NO WAY!
Me: IKR?
Anyway, last night at around midnight, I was bored and decided to draw some cards from my own, personal, Tarot deck. So I pulled out five random cards to draw. Well one of those cards happened to be The Devil (which does not literally represent the Devil. It means something else.). It was a very beautifully drawn card. But I was worried that if I showed the picture to anyone, I'd alienate them and they wouldn't let me explain the meaning of the card.
After much consideration, I drew it. All the while I had this thought in mind:
"(Visual) Artists should never be afraid to draw something, Writers should never be afraid to write something. You'll never learn anything if you don't explore the tabooed."
-Usha Rahn (<------That's me!)
I put it on Facebook and now I feel powerful >:D NO PLAGERISM!
So, yeah. Interesting, huh?
And I'm heading to the beach on Sunday. My bathing suit still fits! But it's kinda...not something I nor anyone else would expect me to wear. Go bikinis!
But it'll be fun :) I'll get over it.
Well, that's all for now.
BAI.
My dream job is between FBI Special Agent in the Criminal Justice Department(I knows ma stuff), professional motorcycle racer, actress, or a designer for games like POTCO like we dreamed about! Now the problem is how to choose...
ReplyDeleteXD I love you, you know that?
ReplyDeleteOOOOOHH I could help you with that last one (character sketches, clothing sketches, all that). We could partner up :)
XD luv ya too! WOOT TWOULD BE APPRECIATED!
ReplyDeleteSWEET! NOW WE JUST HAVE TO GO GET OUR DEGREES!
ReplyDeleteWOOT!! LET'S DO IT!!
ReplyDelete