Friday, March 4, 2011

The first post of 2011!

Hey there!

Okay, so I haven't logged in since 2010, but thanks to a gentle reminder from my friend, I decided to try to revive this a bit.

So much has happened since the last time I was on here. I restarted a story, auditioned for an arts school (And got in! Gearing up for next year!), saw some movies, did some art, wore a coffee filter kimono, got a new bed and some new carpet, a bunch of great stuff. A pretty good start to the year, ne?

But, holy geez! My neck is killing me.

Anyway, the weather in my town is great too. It's been sunny and warm outide (In March, I know). I even saw a car covered in pollen yesterday XD. Get ready for allergy season!

It seems lately that inspiration has been everywhere. I see potential stories and works of art in everything. But I only recently have had time to do anything with them. I'm afraid I've lost some really good ideas during that time T-T.

And I've had a bunch of Fanfiction/Phanfiction ideas too. But I'll not get into that. I don't want to spread my nerdiness across the internet.

And I've also renewed my love for the Justice League!

-Cough- Anyway...

I'm hungry and I don't know what I want to eat. Don't you just hate that? What? You don't care? Oh, okay...

OH! And I started reading Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce! I like it a lot so far

Here's the cover:



Pretty nifty, huh? It's one of the coolest ones I've seen.

Anyway, I should go. The refrigerator must hold some prospect of a delicious snack.

Later!

4 comments:

  1. Long and good post sushiness! Oh and Oh Ma Gawd,and your dang epic playlist scared the crap out of me! I'm reading your post like ladedadada and the I hear NANTS INGONYAMA BAGITHI BABA(Circle of Life) at my computers highest volume, and I fall out of my bed!!! Oh fun fact of the day the chant in the beginning of the CIrcle of Life translated into English means: Here comes a lion, Father. Oh yes, it's a lion. Then that repeats, but a third line says Lion. Siyo Nqoba, Ingonyama, Ingonyama nengw' enamabala. That all means, we're going to conguer. Lion, and A lion and a leopard come to this open place. OH AND IT'S WRITTEN BY ELTON JOHN. Fun fact OVER.
    ~Sunrise

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY IT'S NOT 7:31 I POSTED THAT AT IT WAS 10:31 XP. This how bored I get when public school doesn't have the same school break >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT'S, LIKE, THE PERFECT SCENARIO! XD

    And I have just been educated. Thank you :)

    You're amazing, you know that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It tis nice to hear :D teehee
    You're amazing too!

    ReplyDelete