Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New, new, new!

To those who are still following me, I love you! You're amazing.

Anyways, if you haven't noticed, I have a new layout. Likey? I felt that I needed a change. Lately, I've been happy. I don't know why, but I like it. New layout, new me.

So, a lot of stuff has happened since I last posted. I got accepted into an my high school of choice, I hung out with my friends more this year, went to the beach a lot, and developed a crush (albeit at the end of the school year, but whatever.)

I've also been writing and drawing a lot more. I can't describe how nice it is to do those things freely, on my own will. I'd upload stuff but I'm afraid of anything I draw floating around on the internet. And my scanner's been on the fritz lately.

I have to say, I'm becoming more...lively? I don't know what it is. Maybe it's because I'm leaving the school I've been at forever, or that I have a serious crush for the first time in years (perhaps even two), or maybe because I'm spending more time doing the things I like. Who knows. But I hope it never ends.

I can't wait for the last Harry Potter movie. I know some people who are dressing up as characters for the premiere, but I never got around to making a costume. And I don't really do that kind of stuff, no matter how fun it looks. I'll just wear my time turner instead. I wonder if my Sister has any HP stuff that she's going to wear when we go...

To think, though, that this entire franchise started when I was born and now, years later, a major part of it is ending is a pretty scary idea. A sad one, too.

Other than that, I don't have anything big happening until the beginning of the school year. But that could change. Change is good.

Just like this new layout.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for the update! I'm so happy you updated :D Lily like your taste in Gorillaz.

    I'm so happy you has a crush on him. You deserve it!

    Change is a good thing most of the time :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You read fast O.o And is Lily with you? HAI LILY!

    Thanks :) It's too bad it had to be at the end of the year though. We might not even have a class together next year, what with different majors and a bazillion other students. But that's okay.

    I concur.

    Heeeey, do you have any Harry Potter stuff? You should wear it when we go!

    ReplyDelete