Sunday, October 17, 2010

My three near- heart attacks

Okay, so yesterday I sat down to write. But when I opened up the document of the story I was planning to work on, I saw that it didn't have the chapter that I worked on previously. Near- heart attack #1.

It took me a second to figure out that the last time I worked on said story was on my dad's laptop. So that means I saved the updates on my flashdrive. But when I looked around for my flashdrive, I couldn;t find it. I thought I had left it at school or something. Near- heart attack numero dos.

My parents and I looked EVERYWHERE for it. I thought we'd checked everywhere. Apparently not, because my mom found it in the laundry. But now the question is: Does it still work? Near- heart attack munber three.

All I could do was try. So I plugged the flashdrive into my computer, fingers crossed. After a second, a little window came up and asked me if I wanted to import files. This made me a little hopeful, but that didn't guarantee that everything was there. So I opened up the files.



You can NOT imagine my joy when I saw that all of the files were there. I started cheering and my parents asked if I was okay XD

Well, Ithink I'll take it easy now. Time to write!

1 comment: