Well hi there. Welcome to my humble abode.
I have absolutely nothing of interest to say, but I'll try. You are in no way obligated to even glance at this XD
JAZZ FESTIVAL! I'm going tomorrow with my family and friends! Shall be fun! And I've got a story for my "sister", but the paper's at school, so I have to recite it from memory. Heh, should be interesting.
As for my art, I'm officially taking three, count 'em: THREE, separate art classes. One at school, one at a museum, and one at a community center XD ART ME UP! WOOHOO!
As you can tell, I'm slap happy :)
I love writing a lot, and I especially love successfully exersizing the "Show, don't tell" rule. Basically, the rule says to refrain from typing what's already implied by the dialouge, monolouge, actions, et cetera. Apparently, as my Enlgish teacher told me, I'm very good at that. -cheers-
As for that second chapter, I don't feel like posting it. Sorry, I'm really tired...It's been a long, painful day, but it ended with happiness and lotsa chocolate. Still, I'm fried and posting it would take too much energy :/
Today was picture day/out of uniform day. I suppose I looked pretty because my friends said I was and guys were looking at me.....in that way. Not that I have a problem, it's just kinda weird. I've always just been the girl with the personality and books, not the girl with the hot body (which I'm positive that I don't have, contrary to some of my close guyfriends' claims...)
ANYWAYS. Teenage insecurities aside, I'm great!
Ugh, JW's eating the leftover spaghetti...Later!
XD more confidence believ yo guy friends
ReplyDelete:') Thank ya
ReplyDeleteNo problemo
ReplyDelete