Sunday, September 18, 2011

The school year has officially begun!

So, school's great. Almost amazing.

Grades are good, friends are awesome, art is wonderful.

But I don't think I've changed much. I don't feel like a high schooler. It seems like everyone grew up but me. :/ I don't like that.

Hopefully I'll fix that in the up coming weeks.

I signed up to work in a haunted house in October! I chose to be in the Operating Room. However, I've been told that I'd be UNDER the operating table, not on it. Kinda disappointing.

My Sister broke her arm over Labor Day. And I STILL haven't gone to see her. I'm kind of tempted to go over to her house and sneaking into her room Edward Cullen style. She wouldn't say anything though, 'cause it's me.

I had a good idea for a blog. You know how people create blogs for book reviews? What if I made a blog for cover reviews? I'd read the book, then review the cover on whether it represents the book well or not. Or something like that. The idea is still a fetus.

Tell me what you think!

13 comments:

  1. I'll keep my window unlocked. Darn, you could be amazing ON the operating table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just make sure your fancy blinds don't get in the way.

    I WOULD BE. I was sooooo sad when I heard I was under the table.

    What do you think of the blog ideeeeaaaaa?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! You definitely should. I'm getting into reviewing books on GR as well. Have fun with what you get to do!

    My fancy blinds will do their best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I was thinking that you could join it too, seeing as you read books I haven't.

    I should do some reviewing too. I barely rate the books, much less write my thoughts on them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always rated because it was faster than clicking on a shelf. Now I'm getting likes and comments on my reviews :3

    I'd LOVE to join.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! Ve shall vork out ze details over ze texting, ja?

    Then perhaps I shall do so too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I might! But I'm afraid sounding ignorant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just post was you feel. I did two yesterday and I was frank about it, but I already been emailed about likes for them both.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, I'll give it a try. But some books I just don't have much to say about, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know, so you review the ones that were good enough or so awful you have words for them. Then, sometimes you do review the meh ones.

    ReplyDelete